Where I Am16 Jul 2016
A casual update on my life, for whoever’s interested. I’ve been super busy now, ever since that I started work at Civitas Learning.
My life has been a lot more time consuming than usual, however I wanted to note, that I’ve:
- Met some really amazing people.
- Am working on something I am extremely passionate about.
- Learned an extraodinary amount, contrary to what I originally believed would happen.
- Have been slowly focusing more on tennis, and applying what I learn to my every day routine.
- And have been more ingrossed in my friendships.
Of course there are many problems that I’m currently facing:
- My dilemna with my mentality in tennis, I tend to falter a lot under high stress situations.
- My slow thought process, I process things very slowly, and as a result, many problems can go over my head when I push myself.
- Moving out – as stupid as this sounds, I’ve been very stressed about fully moving out of my old apartment.
- My fitness, it was one of my top focuses, and now I have to admit, I’ve been slowly declining on my dietary habits and fitness goals.
So I can say that life is just how it’s mean to be, confusing, but fun. It’s been a hell of a ride ever since I got back from Europe. I’m hoping that things will still turn out better soon and that I’ll enjoy my life in Austin even more.